Thorough Needs Analysis for the Right Enterprise Content Management Solution
By using a thorough needs assessment process, eMerge provides detailed needs analysis services to help determine what Enterprise Content Management solutions would best serve your company and your specific situation. Most organizations have some inherent uniqueness to their business processes; there is not a single solution or configuration that can be used for every information management need.
eMerge professionals will work with you to conduct a thorough needs analysis of all of the existing business processes that are targeted for improvement. We take the time to understand the everyday business challenges and frustrations that exist from a user’s perspective. We study how users work and process information in the existing process, watching each step that is involved and knowing what they need to achieve. The results of our evaluation help eMerge to decide whether a standard solution will achieve your objectives, or whether a customized solution is required. We provide you with detailed project plans and strategies that will enable you, with proper execution, to meet and surpass your project goals and objectives.
Our needs analysis include but are certainly not limited to:
- Assessment of cultural environment for ECM deployment
- Change Management / Staff readiness
- Assessment of technology infrastructure readiness and requirements
- Start up and long term training considerations
- Information security and alignment with regulatory requirements
- Metadata requirements for retrieval of information
- Integration opportunities with line of business applications
- Records Management
- Storage capacity needs
- Disaster recovery opportunities
- Information Lifecycle Management
From document scanning and imaging services to needs assessment for a comprehensive Enterprise Content Management Solution, eMerge has the experience and professionals on staff to enhance your business process needs..
Interested in scheduling a thorough needs assessment of your particular situation?
Please fill out this form and a member of our business solutions team will contact you.