Index-based searching is important and useful for most scanning projects. But it can also be time consuming, subject to human error and may not provide the intimate search capabilities users may need to quickly locate business documents. That’s where OCRFlow™ comes in.
OCRFlow™ works in conjunction with PaperFlow to convert your scanned business documents to a searchable text format, providing text-based content search capabilities. Using OCRFlow™, eMerge helps you to maximize the search capabilities of our retrieval solutions, ImageSilo® or PaperVision® Enterprise. This delivers your business information when and where it’s needed, allowing users to find any word contained among an unlimited range of documents.
- Precise OCR engines and quality control measures guarantee that processed text is accurately recognized with minimal operator intervention
- Improve employee productivity by reducing time spent on manual indexing
- Search across multiple documents with a single word or phrase
- Pinpoint searching takes the user to not just the document, but the location in the document containing their search criteria
- OCRFlow also offers additional QC and output capabilities to other file formats, such as ASCII, HTML, Rich Text, Microsoft® Word and Excel, and Adobe® PDF
Learn more about OCRFlow of if you have additional questions, you can contact us.